DECLARACIÓN DE PRIVACIDAD
This communication is made available to you – also in accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“Regulation” or “GDPR”) – by Tecnocap Group with registered office in Cava de’ Tirreni (SA), via Starza n. 4bis, as Data Controller of your personal data.
This Notice is intended to inform about the processing of your personal data.
This statement pursue Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, which contains the code on the protection of personal data.
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. Therefore, while browsing the site, Tecnocap Group may acquire information on the visitor in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the permanence on the single page, the analysis of the internal path and the other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Additional data categories
This is all those personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example:
- filling out a form through which to request information on the services offered and/or a contact request;
- by writing to the e-mail addresses indicated on out site to request information;
- filling out a form through which to submit your curricumul vitae;
- filling out a form to receive our newsletter and marketing communications;
- filling out a form to register for one of the Tecnocap Group initiatives (conferences, seminars, workshops, events).
The data provided is the processed for the following purposes;
- provide the information and/or service requested by the user, manage the contracts concluded by the user, carry out the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal obligations, as well as fulfill the requests made by the user. The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require a specific consent from the interested party;
- detect the experience of use of our platforms, products and services we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- send commercial communications relating to promotions and/or offers, in the interest of the Data Controller; the treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
- company staff;
- services providers (ex. IT system providers, cloud service providers, database providers and consultants);
- Public Administrations for legal purposes;
- any public and/or private subject to whom the communication of your personal data is necessary in relation to the aforementioned purposes;
The updated list of Data Processors is available at the Data Controller’s registered office and will be provided upon written request.
Tecnocap Group may have to transfer your personal data to countries located outside the European Union / European Common Soace (EEA), to so-called “third countries”. Such transfer to third countries may included all the processing activities mentioned above.
Tecnocap Group has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to provided an adequate level of security and confidentiality to personal data.
These measures taken into consideration:
- state of the art technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the data;
- the risk of treatment.
The purpose is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, disclosure or unauthorized access and from other forms of illicit processing.
Furthermore, when managing your personal data, Tecnocap Group:
- collects and processes personal data that are adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to fulfill the above purposes and
- ensure that such personal data remains up to date and accurate.
Tecnocap Group will maintain your personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were processed or, alternatively, for the time required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, except your right to object to data processing or the right to be forgotten.
When this period will expire, your personal data will be removed from active system of Tecnocap Group.
Your rights are:
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION. You have the right to obtain from Tecnocap Group the rectification of personal data concerning you. Tecnocap Group shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data it holds are accurate, complete current and relevant.
RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING. You can obtain a restriction to the processing your personal data where:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, during the period when Tecnocap Group must verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you require the erasure of personal data or the restriction of their use instead;
- Tecnocap Group no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you to establishment, exercise or defend of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing, while Tecnocap Group checks whether your legitimate reasons prevail over your own.
RIGHT TO ACCESS. You have the right to obtain from Tecnocap Group information about your personal data, and also information on which categories of personal data Tecnocap Group owns or controls, for what purpose they are used, where they have been collected and to whom they may have been communicated.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY. As a result of your application, Tecnocap Group will transmit the data to another Controller on condition that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract.
RIGHT TO ERASURE, Unless the processing of data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or to establishment, exercise or defend of legal claims. You have the right to obtain from Tecnocap Group the erasure of personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you opposed to the processing of your personal data;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
RIGHT TO OBJECT. You object at any time to the processing of your personal data, on the condition that the data processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interest of Tecnocap Group or third party. Tecnocap Group shall no longer process the personal data unless the Controller demonstrates mandatory and legitimate reasons for the processing, an overriding interest in treatment, or the exercise or defend of legal claims. When you object to processing, specify if you’re going to erasure your personal data or limiting the processing.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place where the alleged infringement took place.
Any future changes or additions to the processing of personal data as described in this privacy notice will be notify in advance through an individual notification, through the usual communication channels used by Tecnocap Group (ex. through the internet).
To exercise their rights under articles 15 ss. of GDPR, you can contact the Data Controller, Tecnocap Group with legal address in Cava de’ Tirreni (SA), via Starza n. 4bis.
The Data Controller is:
Via Starza 4/bis – Cava De Tirreni (SA)