How cookies and other similar technologies are used on our websites.
- Address you to the relevant sections of the Website;
- To ensure that the website has a consistent appearance in the various browsers and devices;
- Allow the functioning of complex areas of the website; and
- Keep track of anonymous and agrgegated statistical data relating to visits to the website in order to improve its performance.
To this end, we may install cookies that collect data such as the user’s domain name, the internet service provider, the operating system and the date and time of access.
The general types of cookies we use and their purposes are explained below.
- First-party cookies: cookies installed by the website that the user visits (the website displayed in the URL window);
- Session cookies: cookies that expire at the end of the browser session (they start when the user opens the browser window and end when the user leaves the browser);
- Persistent cookies: cookies that “persist” in the device after the end of the browser session and therefore allow you to memorize the user’s preferences or actions for this subsequent visit to the website.
Most of the web browsers allow you to control most cookies through your browser settings. The user can set the browser to get a notification whenever he receives a cookies; this will allow him to decide whether to accept it or not. However, if the user does not accept a cookie, he may not be able to use all the features of his browser software.
To learn more about cookies, including how to view the related settings and how to manage and remove them , see http://www.allaboutcookies.org (the link is external).
In this website we may use Internet tags (also known as web-beacons, action tags, single-pixel GIFs, transparent GIFs, invisible GIFs and 1-by-1 GIFs) and cookies, and we may do so through a partner of web analytics services based and that stores the respective information (including your IP address) in a foreign country.
These tags/cookies are placed on different pages of this Website. We use this technology to measure user responses to our sites (including how may times a page is opened and what information is consulted), as well as to evaluate the use of this Website.
Our third-party partners, hosting service providers and/or web analytics services partners may collect data about your use of this Website by virtue of such anonymized Internet / cookie tags and may compile reports for us regarding the activity of this Website and to provide additional services related to the use of the Website and the Internet. They could provide this information to other parties where this is provided for by law or if they use other parties to process the data on their behalf.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” (text files stored on your computer), which allow it to analyze the use made of the Website.
The information produced by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. In case of activation of the IP anonymization procedure on this Website, your IP address will in any case be shortened first by Google in an EU Member State or in any other State that has signed the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. If transferred by the operator of this Website, Google will use this information to evalute your use the Website, in order to compile reports on the activities of the website for its operators and to provide additional services associated with the use of the Website and of the Internet. The IP address transmitted in the Google Analytics model from your browser will not be associated with other data from Google. You can block the installation of cookies by properly setting the browser software; however, we would like to emphasize that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the features of this Website.
For more information of the conditions of use and data protection, please refere to https://policies.google.com/privacy. We would like to underline that on this Website, Google Analytics has been extended with the “anonymizelp” code to guarantee anonymous collection of IP address (so-called IP masking).
The website you visit allows you to select/deselect individual cookies, in the manner described below, but it should be noted that, in the event of deactivation, the full usability of the same may not be guaranteed.
- Open Firefox
- Press the Alt button on the keyboard
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select Tools and then Options
- Then select the Privacy tab
- Go to Setting History and then to Use Custom Settings. Uncheck Accept cookies from site and save preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools button and then on Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all)
- Then click ok.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on Tools icon
- Select Settings and then Advanced settings
- Select Content settings under Privacy
- In the Cookies tab you can deselect the cookies and save the preferences
- Open Safari
- Choose Preferences in the toolbar, then select the Security panel in the dialog bog that follows
- In the Accept cookies section you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button
- For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on Show
Funzioni di disattivazione attualmente disponibili per il Web di Google Analytics.
More information at this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-analytics-opt-out/fllaojicojecljbmefodhfapmkghcbnh?hl=it