Re:Fill, Re:Use, Re:Cycle.
In 2019, Tecnocap Group signed an agreement with a top-class European producer of aluminium slugs and is able to manufacture and sell worldwide its “PURE” Aluminium Bottles and Aerosol made of 100% recycled aluminium. An absolutely significant improvement that represents the real essence of circular economy. Tecnocap will also offer Aluminium Bottles & Monobloc Aerosol Cans with a certified lower percentage of recycled aluminum (25% – 50% and 50% – 75%).
In the same year, Tecnocap produced – in partnership with Sauce Connection – the 100% Recycled Aluminium Refill Bottles for Itsu – British chain of Asian-inspired fast food shops and restaurants, and a grocery company – filled with Spring water in the UK by Berrington. The Bottle received the Gold Award for Innovation at the Lunch Trade Show in September 2019.
2020 is the year of launch of RE:WATER, the world’s first 100% recycled aluminium Spring Water bottle. This packaging is made from post consumer recycled aluminium and can be infinitely and widely recycled. The bottle is produced by Tecnocap, was developed in partnership with Sauce Connection and filled with Berrington Spring is now available in UK and online.
Weighing just 60 grams and made using 100% recycled aluminium it produces a fraction of the CO2 emissions of standard aluminium products. It can be resealed and is widely and infinitely recyclable in the UK.
- Bottle produced from 100% recycled aluminium – the bottle generates about 70% less CO2 emissions than virgin aluminium products.
- Weighing just 60 grams when empty the bottles are sturdy yet lightweight – further reducing CO2 emissions.
- Our bottles have a thin BPA-free coating inside, which acts as a barrier between the water and the aluminium. It does not effect recyclability.
- Our cap is made from aluminium too for an easy waste collection and the bottle can be resealed multiple times.
- Once you have finished you can refill or simply deposit in standard UK recycling